Sunday, January 08, 2006

2006 tune


...2006 and still hungry for new things and happy to face what i deserve.just more to learn and more to do.going on & on beyond of what i should have done and feel.just trying to cope with what i have and what is happening inside and around.
just 2006.
just crossed my thoughts the sunny words of T.S Elliot,just to make me forget and sametime to remember...

.... Disturb the universe?

In a minute there is time

For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.


For I have known them all already, known them all:--

Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,
50
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;

I know the voices dying with a dying fall

Beneath the music from a farther room.

So how should I presume?


And I have known the eyes already, known them all.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZARDOZ SAYS :

2006 TUNES ,

YES , LOONEY TUNES

STILL GOING STRONG

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

--------------ZARDOZ

Anonymous said...

Κάτασπρα φοράς και έχεις βραχεί,
πλέκω σαλαμάστρα στα μαλλιά σου.
Κάτου στα νερά του Port Pegassu
βρέχει πάντα τέτοιαν εποχή.