Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A death worth to mention or M.Antonioni passed away.



last weeks i had not any taste of blogging.i am resuming the last things crossed my mind ,my sight and my feelings : work,fires in Greece ,Austria,travel to see friends and colleagues,ideas are waiting ,travel again,words,silence...

something worth to say is the death of Michelangelo Antonioni.was old ,suffered from the effects of a heavy headstroke and was isolated somewhere in north Italy.
the news of his death put me in thoughts and remind me how much i liked his films and his stylish women and how they dressed and how they were trying to escape from something....
he was sooo modern even for current standards and i believe he loved to show a new world seen from the eyes of an artist.what to sau about the BLOW UP or thr RED DESSERT.Even i was big fan of his famous trilogy !!!
admmiting my love for his films i attach a pic of mine (shot for a glossy 6 years ago) when i tried to immitate his way !

No comments: