Thursday, November 17, 2005

Savina .a fan's note


for photographers and especially for portraitists there r always some persons wanted always to photograph.no matter of commersial value or other prejudice but just desired icons.for me were-hopefully- always a few.one was the singer Savinna Giannatou.i dont know but since i heared first time was a familiar person to me.like was case of time when i will meet her as photographer.yesterday i got the chance to meet her ,photograph and go along for a while.
results:1.realised how shy -still-i am
2.she is nice and cool and out of the normal music starsystem complexities(yeah she is a star 4 me and for some others)
3.she is also a bit shy
4.i v lost the chance to make a big pic with one of my favourite artist
5.walking back to go to metro station ,relaxed and fell nicelly.i am lucky in a way .a small dream came true not in a perfect pack but true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

many will cross my path
with me ....
a few ...
a chosen few ....
wii be parrallel
with my own path.
those few
those chosen few
will shine on me and my path
and I ,.. on theirs

that is the epitomi of life.
------------------------zardoz

Jesse Pitkänen said...

Very nice photos!